Ardex SD-M - Crack Repair
ARDEX SD-M™ is a self-drying, trowelable topping for fast-track finishing or resurfacing of interior concrete, terrazzo and ceramic, quarry and porcelain tile. A blend of Portland cement and other hydraulic cements, ARDEX SD-M can be used to provide a hard, flat, smooth surface for warehouses, utility rooms and light manufacturing.
Can be used to repair cracks prior to applying flake flooring.
- Use over concrete, terrazzo and ceramic, quarry and porcelain tile
- Provides a smooth, permanent, durable finish
- Easy to mix and apply
- Mixes with water only, no additives necessary
- Outstanding coverage with excellent bond
- Mold and mildew resistant
- Portland cement-based
- Use for interior floors only
- Can be used to create a burnish-polished surface on indoor concrete
- Can be used as pinhole filler for polished concrete and ARDEX Polished Concrete Systems (APCS) applications